Finally, this is my first blog and i still don’t know what to write about. I’ve been into blogging not lately but i don’t usually updated it because of too many reasons:
1. TIME. Even if i have the whole-day-faced-on-my-computer mode, i still don’t have time because i browse first into other social networking, playing online games and youtubing. i want to be superman that everything i wanted to do will be accomplished like developing a habit of reading, learning how to cook and of course, movie marathon!
2. COURAGE. yes, it really takes a lot of guts from me to write something and be posted here in the worldwide board. i normally takes a journal with me every night and a daily diary. However, i just kept it somewhere in my study table and not be open to the public. why? turn to next reason.
3. WORD. As you can read, i only used simple English. Enough said! However, the only few words i wrote about doesn’t depend how rich i have been thinking every minute. As the thought passes by, i want it to be recorded and publish. That’s why i only used simplicity so that the whole idea would be captured in a brief word.
4. SECRECY. Of course it is too! Some issues should be kept unpublished and some thought should be taken with sincerity. I did not say that blogging your philosophy is not safe here but certain viewpoint ought to be personal. Thoughts reflect on the things, issues and ideas that really bothers you. Then again, some of it were a replica of your own individuality.
5. CONSCIOUSNESS. a word that surely describes me- LotLot the over conscious girl! I feel like i’m one of those participant of Hawthorn phenomena. i may not strut every corner just like my blockmate Joey but sure i’m more than him! i don’t like men staring at me. i don’t like people whose always asking questions because if they weren’t satisfied bout my answer then find another one.i just don’t wanna be look like a stupid! Funny how i always want to hear what i’m saying when exchanging notions. At times, i’m stuttered without any reason but conscious.
Even so, i still managed to blog my very first of the many! I’m inspired and eager to update my netboard even if no one cares to read. It gives me happiness and that matters most!