1. Commit yourself to your dream. Having the desire for something to work vs. committing to it are vastly different. When you commit to your dream, you are making a binding obligation to see it through to success. It means you are “all in,” you find solutions when faced with obstacles and you don’t quit, no matter what. […]
Been into blogging for almost 7years. Still i treat myself as novice and beginner in terms of writing in cyberspace. I used to write my inner thoughts and feelings in my personal journal. It is so intimate that sometimes i need to hide it inside my cabinet. (hahahh petty ones) But then life is meant to be shared. So thats why i decided to open a blog. Not only sharing my journey on top of that i ponder that blogs are also meant to be engaging and a little of informative to your reader.
Basically whats in it that you need to write. Are insights keep flowing in your mind that you need to share it in some way productive. Hardly find the words to express your feelings that even starting to write a single phrase is difficult. Even more difficult if the language you will use is not your mother tongue. I am too! Now i will share to you some of my personal reason on why i continue to blog;
- I write to account my life’s journey. I want to write how i feel in a particular moment. It may be in my happiest state, disappointments or realizations.That bulb light stuck in your head may need to be written so that you may want to reread it again and see the bigger picture.
- I write to practice my 2nd language. I want to practice more about my written english structure. Though sometime i felt like i can give more on the content but by writing it in other language your vocabulary as well as understanding of the topic widens. You speak considering the other perspectives.
- I write to distress and meditate. I treat this blog on a personal level.This is the extension of my journal which i write some of petty mundane musings and also my other form of praying. Its a two-way talk, i write then i read. i write for myself. i write for God papa Jesus. i read to listen and i read to meditate.
- I write to share my learning. Personal experience is a better teacher to anyone that includes myself. As i grow and try to read what a 12yr old self wrote, its funny that i can still learn something. How fragile and sensitive i was back then. i was bullied but then i victor over it. Petty fights. These things i wanted to teach my old self that i was a warrior ever since. Whatever comes my come way i just look back how courageous i was then i’ll be reminded.
- I write because i find joy in it. Do what makes you happy. Thats it.
For the past months i’ve been a home buddy and i hardly have time for socializing. How to unload this self- sufficiency syndrome is to go home on weekend and have a blast of fun with the people. My siblings and their flatmates invited me to avail this special promo from Cobone – One night stay in hotel resort with breakfast and dinner buffet plus Iceland Waterpark passes for only 136AED only! Who wouldn’t want that. We are all set. Gettin excited for some splash and dive but the weather wasn’t on our side. Its been raining for days. (Climate change is real. y’know) The waterpark is closed. So how to turn this epic fail get-away to a stay of fun-filled laughs at the resort. Watch this…
I love writing my thoughts. I love letting it all out. if there’s one person who i can share my thoughts with, i don’t think he/she can stand my overly dramatic self. this is the case, talking is important. it is intellectually stimulating and liberating. that is also the reason why i’m almost drown with self-thought. i have no one to talk to… at the moment.