alright after a long hiatus of not updating my page i just have to post this one for the books! i have tried brazilian wax! i know its important for us girls to have a clean body, generally speaking rather, and it pays to have hairless down under. After the ritual, i feel like i am reborn to a new breed of humanity. It somehow boost my confidence AND as my hair was pulled over it also weed out my hair-insecurity. I wont bother posting this. i am proud of it. hahaha
So basically i’d like to dedicate this corner to Ms. Sweety who have patiently wax out all the hair she could see, the screams & blabbers i shouted & the sweet funny remarks she shared. okay. As for a first timers out there, i get asked often of “how does it feel” and “is it not awkward to spread your legs and let a stranger take a peek on your pussy” Id go with super nervous & shy of course. it takes a lot of guts and esteem. My flower’s a garden & i guess a lot of women too! Take note, we did the waxing with 4 women inside the room casually talking. They can actually stare at my flower & judge my hygiene. But who cares with them. They cant hurt my ego. Thankfully, they’re not like other women. Turns out all of us had a good laugh. They find me funny. I really did it on purpose so they wont remember my pussy. hahahah
For contacts of Ms. Sweety Salon…
1. Commit yourself to your dream. Having the desire for something to work vs. committing to it are vastly different. When you commit to your dream, you are making a binding obligation to see it through to success. It means you are “all in,” you find solutions when faced with obstacles and you don’t quit, no matter what. […]
via 7 Tips for Building your Business while working your Day Job (2 min read) — Millionaire’s Digest
Been into blogging for almost 7years. Still i treat myself as novice and beginner in terms of writing in cyberspace. I used to write my inner thoughts and feelings in my personal journal. It is so intimate that sometimes i need to hide it inside my cabinet. (hahahh petty ones) But then life is meant to be shared. So thats why i decided to open a blog. Not only sharing my journey on top of that i ponder that blogs are also meant to be engaging and a little of informative to your reader.
Basically whats in it that you need to write. Are insights keep flowing in your mind that you need to share it in some way productive. Hardly find the words to express your feelings that even starting to write a single phrase is difficult. Even more difficult if the language you will use is not your mother tongue. I am too! Now i will share to you some of my personal reason on why i continue to blog;
- I write to account my life’s journey. I want to write how i feel in a particular moment. It may be in my happiest state, disappointments or realizations.That bulb light stuck in your head may need to be written so that you may want to reread it again and see the bigger picture.
- I write to practice my 2nd language. I want to practice more about my written english structure. Though sometime i felt like i can give more on the content but by writing it in other language your vocabulary as well as understanding of the topic widens. You speak considering the other perspectives.
- I write to distress and meditate. I treat this blog on a personal level.This is the extension of my journal which i write some of petty mundane musings and also my other form of praying. Its a two-way talk, i write then i read. i write for myself. i write for God papa Jesus. i read to listen and i read to meditate.
- I write to share my learning. Personal experience is a better teacher to anyone that includes myself. As i grow and try to read what a 12yr old self wrote, its funny that i can still learn something. How fragile and sensitive i was back then. i was bullied but then i victor over it. Petty fights. These things i wanted to teach my old self that i was a warrior ever since. Whatever comes my come way i just look back how courageous i was then i’ll be reminded.
- I write because i find joy in it. Do what makes you happy. Thats it.
For the past months i’ve been a home buddy and i hardly have time for socializing. How to unload this self- sufficiency syndrome is to go home on weekend and have a blast of fun with the people. My siblings and their flatmates invited me to avail this special promo from Cobone – One night stay in hotel resort with breakfast and dinner buffet plus Iceland Waterpark passes for only 136AED only! Who wouldn’t want that. We are all set. Gettin excited for some splash and dive but the weather wasn’t on our side. Its been raining for days. (Climate change is real. y’know) The waterpark is closed. So how to turn this epic fail get-away to a stay of fun-filled laughs at the resort. Watch this…